Ready to fly to great destinations for a very low price? Frontier Airlines is expanding its network and recently announced new national and international routes. Travelers will get more low-cost options for exciting and practical terminals starting services right away.
Through multiple press releases, the American ultra-low-cost carrier explained the new services and shared the introductory fares for customers. These are the main routes announced:
- From Atlanta to Nassau, San Salvador, and Kingston with introductory fares starting at $99.
- From Chicago Midway to Miami and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood starting at $69.
- From Denver to West Palm Beach starting at $69.
- From Orlando to Guadalajara starting at $109.
The introductory fares are valid for non-stop travel, will be available until November 10 at midnight, are subject to availability, and blackout dates apply. Travelers must carefully read all terms and conditions, and book fast.
Just a few weeks ago, Frontier also announced non-stop flights to Jamaica. With these new routes now Americans have more options to enjoy the warm weather in Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean for Fall and Winter.
Frontier will be serving 37 destinations from Atlanta by the end of the month. Besides these three new routes, the carrier will add San José in Costa Rica as a destination within the next few days.
Daniel Shurz, senior vice president of commercial at Frontier Airlines, said: “Frontier Airlines is thrilled to become the second largest international carrier at ATL—and the only ultra-low fare carrier providing international service from Atlanta.”
These are the main details of the new routes, from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) to:
- Nassau, Bahamas (NAS): route started on November 5, serving passengers once a week with introductory fares starting at $99.
- San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL): route started on November 6, serving passengers twice a week with introductory fares starting at $119.
- Kingston, Jamaica (KIN): route started on November 7, serving passengers twice a week with introductory fares starting at $99.
Travelers can check availability and prices on Frontier’s Flights From Atlanta page.
From Chicago Midway
The new non-stop service from Chicago to Miami—one of the most popular destinations in the U.S. right now—, and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood. Shruz stated: “South Florida is a popular wintertime escape for Chicagoans. Getting there is now a whole lot easier thanks to Frontier’s ‘Low Fares Done Right.’”
These are the main details of the new routes, from Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) to:
- Miami (MIA): route started on November 5 and will serve passengers 5 times a week, with introductory fares starting at just $69.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL): route started on November 5 and will serve passengers daily flights, with introductory fares starting at just $69.
The availability, prices, and frequency can be checked on Frontier’s Flights From Chicago page.
Travelers from Denver can take advantage of Frontier’s new route to West Palm Beach and enjoy the epic sunsets, and beautiful beaches. West Palm Beach residents, on the other hand, can also enjoy all the amazing museums and attractions Denver has to offer or go to the best ski resorts in the area.
These are the main details of the new route from Denver International Airport (DEN) to:
- West Palm Beach (PBI): route started on November 6 and will serve passengers three times a week, with introductory fares starting at just $69.
Travelers can visit Frontier’s Flights From Denver page, to see prices and availability.
Frontier added another route to Mexico and this time the destination is Guadalajara. This city has the most incredible neighborhood in the world to visit right now, Colonial Americana, so this is great news for travelers!
These are the main details of the new route from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to:
- Guadalajara (GDL): route started on November 6 and will serve passengers twice a week, with introductory fares starting at just $109.
To confirm prices, dates, and availability, travelers should visit Frontier’s Flights From Orlando page.
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com