The American low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines has recently announced in a press release 10 new services from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) in November 2022 and January 2023.
To celebrate the new routes, the carrier will offer fares for as low as $19. With the new routes, Frontier will be serving a total of 22 domestic flights from Phoenix.
These are the 10 new destinations:
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
- Orange County California (SNA)
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (MSP)
- Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Kansas City (MCI)
Barry Biffle, president and CEO of Frontier Airlines, expressed feeling proud about the company’s expansion in Phoenix: “This major expansion of service from PHX solidifies Frontier’s place as one of Phoenix’s largest airlines”
Biffle also added: “We’re thrilled to offer these new routes serving some of the most popular destinations in America. Our commitment to future growth at PHX is strong as we prepare to open our new crew base in November and introduce this expanded array of convenient, affordable flight options for Phoenix-area consumers.”
With these new domestic flights, travelers will have more low-cost options to explore American landmarks and top destinations within the United States. To take advantage of the super cheap non-stop flights, travelers must purchase them soon. The introductory fares expire on August 30 at midnight. Prices are subject to availability and travelers must remember to carefully read the terms and conditions.
More Details About The New Routes
Phoenix, the 5th largest city in the United States, is attracting travelers for business and tourism. Travelers shouldn’t be afraid of the heat, since there are many attractions and things to do in this city.
Local authorities are also excited about Frontier’s expansion. Kate Gallego, Phoenix Mayor, said: “Frontier Airlines is quickly advancing in Phoenix, and these ten new routes mark the growth of business and leisure travelers choosing our great city as a destination.” And added: “We are grateful for the commitment that Frontier has made with its crew base and the employment opportunities it provides. More people will discover why Phoenix is a great vacation destination, business hub, and place to call home.”
These are Frontier’s new routes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX):
- Philadelphia (PHL): Daily services begin on November 5. Introductory fares start at $89.
- Orange County, California (SNA): Daily services begin on November 5. Introductory fares start at $19.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL): Daily services begin on November 5. Introductory fares start at $59.
- Portland, Oregon (PDX): Services three times per week will begin on November 6. Introductory fares start at $99.
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI): Daily will begin on November 17. Introductory fares start at $89.
- Nashville (BNA): Services three times per week will begin on January 12. Introductory fares start at $89.
- Kansas City (MCI): Services three times per week will begin on January 12. Introductory fares start at $79.
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA): Services four times per week will begin on January 13. Introductory fares start at $49.
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (MSP): Services four times per week will begin on January 13. Introductory fares start at $39.
- Indianapolis (IND): Services two times per week will begin on January 13. Introductory fares start at $89.
Some flights will have less frequency in February. To see availability and prices, travelers interested in the new routes should visit Frontier’s Flights From Phoenix page.
There are still flights available at the lowest rates. Travelers must consider that to get cheap tickets they must purchase before August 31. The airline has also mentioned that the introductory fares for routes that begin in 2022 will be valid through February 2, while the introductory fares for services that will begin in 2023 will be valid through March 2. To learn more about the terms and conditions of this promotion, travelers can visit Frontier’s official website.
This article originally appeared on Travel Off Path. For the latest breaking news that will affect your next trip, please visit: Traveloffpath.com
↓ Join the community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current travel rules and restrictions can change without notice. The decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories